Here are a few things that popped into my mind this morning.
1. I think that the lower the level of education, the higher the chances are of being part of a white supremacy or aryan nation group.
2. The more someone watches the History channel, the more they know about Adolph Hitler.
3. People with more education seem to keep getting more education… the more degrees you have, the more degrees you want.
4. People reach a certain age where they no longer care about trimming their eyebrows.
5. When your name is shared by a film star, telemarketers seem to be much nicer.
6. Once you stop saying hello to someone you see in the hallway, starting back up is almost impossible.